Franner11's Tracker 1542 Mod

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
franner11 said:
sorry y'all - haven't been online at this site in a while...

my 25hp mercury pushes my boat 23.6mph! and that's with me & my buddy on board with about 30 lbs of gear, plus all the additional weight that my mod added to the mix.

i'll have to get back to you with pics of the middle section with all of the electrical stuff.

as for what i'd do differently....need to put in another seat mount or two for variety....maybe different locations for rod holders...not much else, really.

thanks guys!!! :oops:

Great mods! Couple questions; what size plywood did you use and what did you coat the wood with before glueing the carpet down?...thanks.

Thanks!
I used 19/32" plywood/sheathing and coated it with 2-3 coats of spar urethane semi gloss (from Lowes). I also used either 2x2s or 2x3s for the front deck support. Stainless steel screws all around.

franner11 said:
Thanks!
I used 19/32" plywood/sheathing and coated it with 2-3 coats of spar urethane semi gloss (from Lowes). I also used either 2x2s or 2x3s for the front deck support. Stainless steel screws all around.

roger that! thanks for the input.

Franner I found cup holders but I can't find anything like the plastic trays in the middle of your boat, where did you get them?

Thx

Sweet boat Fanner! Love the layout and the electrical work looks professional! Nice Job! =D> =D>

Latest posts