Gas is going through the roof! sigh...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo Hoo Deal of the year here!
We have a chain grocery store (Hy-Vee) that offers discount for fuel on receipt from grocery purchase. Today it was .50 off a gallon. Then on Tuesdays Super America will double HY-Vees discount. So got $1 off a gallon. It was priced at $3.50, So I filled up my truck at $2.50 a gallon. :D :D took 26 gallons.

I got a 17' fisher with a 40hp pushin it and I got a 14' jon boat withg a 43# t-motor and a one man canoe. Will be using the canoe for the most part but also the jon boat.

Maybe selling my boat with a 90 hp 2 stroke and replacing it with a boat with a 10 hp 4-stroke was the right thing to do. :LOL2:

The 'Prez' was going to do a lot of things he hasn't...;) keep that in mind come November. ;)

Yah...it looks more and more like a reality for sure...ours has jumps almost twenty cents in about a week.

:twisted: guess who filled up this morning at 3.86 a gal, only to see it went down to 3.70 when i got off work.... :roll: