Gas prices

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sporty

Reaction score
Funny that. Our liter of gas is now $1.27.9 . That is equivelant to $ 5.08 as a U.S gallon.
Our dollar is about .98 to .99 U.S. Canada supplies the U.S with the majority of oil and natural gas found here. We do have oil refineries and yet we pay more for gas then you do . funny eh? :x

Bubba said:
Jim said:
I filled up today at $3.43.

$200 bucks every 6 days. :evil:

Dang! What exactly do you drive? Thats over 50 gallons of gas!? :shock:

One week I do 600 miles and then the next I do 300. The wife does 240 a week and then driving around (kids, school, Dance class, Baseball). Sucks!

psh, I drive 140 miles a day. just to work, that doesn't include trips to store, fishing etc.
Gas is 3.46 a gallon here. Luckily my trip to work is going to get cut down to no more than 30 miles per week as of next Friday.

E-Rawk said:
...psh, I drive 140 miles a day. just to work...

man, I thought I was nuts for considering taking a job 50 miles one way from the house. And that was 2.5 years ago whan gas wasn't so crazy.

I drive 6.2 miles to work one way. It's all the little trips in town traffic that eats the fuel for us. We plan our errands around town, etc. to try from zig-zagging around and wasting fuel. Another thing I started doing awhile back is not mowing my yard as often as I used to, and my neighbors do the same thing. Every little bit helps :wink:

LOL oh well prices today for a US gallon is now $5.07.9 up here in Canada. :twisted:

I'll be running my electric troller alot more. Then my 9.9 merc 4 stroke and when necessary at 3/4 rpm my 60 merc 4 stroke . There's always the paddles. A trick is to travel up wind and let the waves bring you back. ha ha See if the oil companies are watching . They probably will see that I'm not burning as much then raise the gas prices up again. [-X can't win [-X [-X

Took the wife to the airport in Chicago yesterday morning. $4.19/gal at several stations, $4.09 at the discount stations. If you live in Utah and drive a CNG powered vehicle you would pay the equivalent of $0.63/gal. Just thought y'all might like to know that.

Latest posts