Got A Job Interview!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Ahab said:
Brine said:
Sounds like they need more help than cashiers. :shock:

I would be writing a letter to the corporate HQ immediately.

Not sure if it would help or hurt your chances, but you're right that is :BS:

Sorry to hear it, and good luck with the job search.

DO NOT DO THIS!

You are going to file a complaint against the person who will decide if you get teh job or not before you are hired??? You will never get the job if you do that

I guess we see it different.

At the corporate level, if it was one of my franshisees, I would want to know and NO, I would not consider hearing "the truth" about how unorganized a hiring process was as a hiring concern with the individual looking for a job. In fact, I would consider it "useful" information.

Not to mention, I'd have a hard time working for someone who would hold it against me.

Then again, I'm not looking for a job.

Good Luck, and I hope it works out.

I'd still go for it, when you get your foot in you can work your way up, heck the more you know the more your looked at for promotions 8)

it's usually a good idea to call ahead the day before to remind the girl who you are and what you're coming in for..

good luck man, I'll keep you in my prayers.

jirwin6985 said:
Well lets try this again shall we 8) I called today to confirm my interview. :D Turns out the manager was out sick that day and they were sposed to call me..no one did but that not her fault so no biggie. I told her glad shes feeling better and got a laugh and a thank you(a little sucking up never hurts) and now my interview for tommorow is on. Stay tuned for an update, take 2 tommorow at 11 am..Again thank you for all the support and prayers you guys are awsome and i need all the help i can get right now :D
Joe

Oh, its in the Bag =D>

just shot a little note up to God for ya man - I'll try to send you some of my "esp" for while your talking to her... I've got some pretty good BS that works wonders in interviews!

Let us know when you start. We'll all stop by for our "Friends of an employee discount." :mrgreen: :wink:

Man, if they don't give you this job I'm boycotting Dicks forever!

Hang in there. Sounds like some wires got crossed.