Got A Job Interview!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats. Seems like it could be a cool place to hang out for 8hrs a day. I think I could live in a Bass Pro Shops for a while without getting bored. Good luck

DenisD said:
Congrats. Seems like it could be a cool place to hang out for 8hrs a day. I think I could live in a Bass Pro Shops for a while without getting bored. Good luck

When my wife goes into BPS with me, right after the camping section we head to the large aquarium. She then sits down because she knows it's gonna take me at least 1/2 - 1 hour to wander the fishing section just "looking"

way to go man... This is the good news I like reading about on a Monday morning after being away from reality for a few days after being in a Chem suit all weekend.... and I just found out I got the renewal on a book of business I was worried about - that's a $2+ million dollar account that I needed! ... now if I could only find a way to get some of that money into my bank account... #-o

russ010 said:
and I just found out I got the renewal on a book of business I was worried about - that's a $2+ million dollar account that I needed! ... now if I could only find a way to get some of that money into my bank account... #-o

I know of a guy named Bernie Madoff who could show you how. You'll probably have to write him a letter tho. :roll:

Brine said:
russ010 said:
and I just found out I got the renewal on a book of business I was worried about - that's a $2+ million dollar account that I needed! ... now if I could only find a way to get some of that money into my bank account... #-o

I know of a guy named Bernie Madoff who could show you how. You'll probably have to write him a letter tho. :roll:

Any news on the 2 million

Can i get a loan? [-o<