Gotta brag a little...........

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueWaterLED

Reaction score
This boat belongs to Wayne, who is creating our instructional installation DVD. I think he did an awesome job on his boat and trailer, what do you guys think?

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Looks pretty sharp.
Do the fish start dancing when he turns the lights on?:)

That boat looks awesome. You make some very cool and functional products, I wish I had a boat to put them on.

WOW!!!! That is awesome.

I still haven't installed the lights I bought from you yet, but I did turn the lights off in the garage and hooked them onto the batteries to see how they would look.

Those have got to be the BRIGHTEST lights I have ever seen in that size. I have the Livewell lights in clear and 1 light nearly lit up my whole boat.

You should see if you can't get in the hat clip lights - those would be awesome for the brims of hats during morning hours or night fishing. The one that I have is a P-O-S and I can barely see anything with it.

I used to sell them and actually sold thousands, but i wasn't proud of the product. I would like to find a good one and I think most guys have all seen the crappy ones like you are talking about.

No braggen brother if you can walk the walk and your doing just that my friend =D> Beautiful product.

BlueWaterLED said:
Yes, those are our livewell lights, available in white, blue, or red.
Kool thanks.Now I have to persuade my cousin that it's OK to put lights in his live well.Darn thing is dark as night,at high noon.

Latest posts