Great day on the water!!(3-20-09)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentuckybassman

Reaction score
I have been hitting the lake pretty heavy the past few weeks and between cold fronts and warm fronts we managed to catch about 25 fish between my partner and I last Friday afternoon/evening.
Most were around 1-1 and half pound range but had alot of two and three pound fish.This one was right on the bank (chunk rock/gravel mix) in about 2 foot of water or less. Water temp. was mostly 57 to even 59 in some spots.Using the "old faithful" no longer being made, tiki craws by wave brand!
Had a great time and hope to do it again next weekend!!

Attachments

• ATT00006 (Small).JPG
    ATT00006 (Small).JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 99
hengstthomas said:
Nice fish .. Thanks for the report . What do you mean by "dried out" ?
You know after the fish has been out of the water for a while it gets kinda dried out.LOL That's something a buddy of mine used to say when we weighed our fish. He says they will be heavier as soon as they come out of the water.Compared to if you wait a while i gues???

ilinimud said:
I hate it that Wave Worm is gone!! How can such a great bait producer go under.....

Nice fish too....
Me too!! I wish I would have found out sooner than what I did..........I would have tried to but them out or at least buy their molds and bait stuff to make my own!!

kentuckybassman said:
ilinimud said:
I hate it that Wave Worm is gone!! How can such a great bait producer go under.....

Nice fish too....
Me too!! I wish I would have found out sooner than what I did..........I would have tried to but them out or at least buy their molds and bait stuff to make my own!!

Have you tried JDBaits senko yet?

Latest posts