Grizzly 1448SC questions

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
boat was NOT happy at all with big guy in back, prop slipping etc.... then i moved him to the front, the boat was happier but still way front heavy and going SLOW! when i was alone it did great!

i wouldnt have thought so either. scared me half to death! but i drove around in it without him and was back to normal. he was kind of upset about it since he realized that it made a huge difference since he is so big.

Good looking set up.

Is that the optional $230 livewell that is listed as an option on the tracker site? I've been looking at the boats and wondered what they looked like. How is it plumbed?

Do you have any pics of the hatch you covered the hole with in the bow?

Sorry for all the questions. lol newbie.

thanks! Yes it is the option they list.I didn't pay for thank goodness. Better off doing a cooler setup. It isn't plumbed it is to small so I use it for storage. And a bait cutting board. I added a cutting board to the top. It was going to be a pain to plumb as the floor was installed before I got it. No pics of hatch cover but it is the tm olive drab 23 11 I believe. I had to trim the hole and the bottom of the door and frame but came out really good. I will try to post pics tonight if I have time.

That door looks good on there. That angle makes the livewell look bigger too. How long is that thing?

Sam

well it took me long enough but i finally built and finished my boat, for now.
here are pics of the rear deck extension/hatch:

Attachments

• 2011-06-04 21.30.47.jpg
    2011-06-04 21.30.47.jpg
    732.4 KB · Views: 559
  • 2011-06-04 21.31.01.jpg
    2011-06-04 21.31.01.jpg
    930.9 KB · Views: 559

Latest posts