Grizzly

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the way your rig looks. Does the jet run good? Reason I ask... You may want to add a splash plate back there to keep an undisrupted flow of water to the jet. My boat has one that comes off the back of the hull, and extends just before the point of contact with the intake. It may or may not help, but just something that may help down the road.

Thanks Hotshtn!

The Jet moves the boat real well, night and day difference between the 25 merc I had and the 40 yamaha thats on it now.I thought about putting a splashplate on but I'm not having any cavitation issues or splash over the transom so I havnt messed with it yet.

hotshotinn said:
ry%3D400

This is my jet that i run with one battery up front.I have heavy cables for starting and i runs the trolling moter with the same battery.One thing i find out was I got more speed with the one battery in the back rather than up front.I am after as much speed as possable as I run a small peanut moter like you,25 hp jet and the boat.Needless to say i have sence moved the battery to the back of the boat.The picture is for you to see where the battery was and you can see the battery cables up theer.I run them under the floor and out as you can see

I ended up putting both batterys in the back and running 6 gauge up to the bow mount.

Bugpac said:
My boat is getting modded right now, were putting 2 hatches in the rear seat, I think around 18x18, leaving about 24" in the center under the factory seat post were my batterys will set, and the livewell pumps are accesed.

Did you ever get this done? Any pictures if you did? Thanks.