Hanging out with my boy

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sackman

Reaction score
This has to be the best feeling for a dad, Sitting down on a nice day with his son and actually catching fish. This is my son showing off his big catch.

Attachments

• bryson 3-08#2.JPG
    bryson 3-08#2.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 281
We are going to try again this morning, Hopefully we will be able to land a few [-o< [-o< . Havent had much luck in the last couple trips. Way too many people on the lake. My son is 7 almost 8 and my daughter is almost 2. My son loves fishing and wants to go fishing every minute he can. Fishing is the best thing, Not only is it fun to do but it teaches children to be patient and to respect the outdoors. Im trying to get him into hunting, He is not really big on the gun thing yet though. Time will tell.

Attachments

• bailey in boat - 5-08#2.JPG
    bailey in boat - 5-08#2.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 274
I do all my catching @ Lake Allatoona A.K.A - The Dead Lake. I may mosey over to Etowah River from time to time but I live right by the Lake so it makes it real easy to load the boy up and make a day of fishing. If I can get him out of bed we will try our luck today :fishing: .

Kids and fishing, nothing better. My daughters are 18,15,13. My youngets one still likes fishing but the other 2 are to rapped up with friends and boys. I still maanage to drag them out every once in a while!!!!

Its a striper, It has the solid lines on its side, If you notice the picture up top the side has broken lines which is a hybrid.. Theres about a 2 week period that you can wear out the hybrids and stripers from the bank. Any other time its got to be from a boat. The hunting will take some time, just need to get him a little more comfortable with the rifle.

Attachments

• bryson 3-08#2.JPG
    bryson 3-08#2.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 273
  • Bryson#2.JPG
    Bryson#2.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 273
  • hybrid 3-08.JPG
    hybrid 3-08.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 273