Harbor freight boat trailer shipped $ 11.99?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Froggy

Reaction score
Close to Lake George, NY , Saratoga Lake.
Guys , just got the Harbor freight trailer and a compression tester shipped to my house from California $$ 11.99, is that a deal or a mistake on their part? I mean I paid (overpaid) my motor manual on ebay shipping was $ 12.00.

Froggy said:
Guys , just got the Harbor freight trailer and a compression tester shipped to my house from California $$ 11.99, is that a deal or a mistake on their part? I mean I paid (overpaid) my motor manual on ebay shipping was $ 12.00.

They probably just subsidize the shipping......

man a lot of times you can find the trailer on different pages of their site for different prices... normally it's like $350, but I saw it one time on there for $75

I should have bought a few of them then - what was I thinking!? #-o

russ010 said:
man a lot of times you can find the trailer on different pages of their site for different prices... normally it's like $350, but I saw it one time on there for $75

I should have bought a few of them then - what was I thinking!? #-o

You could have assembled them and made some cash....

It was suppose to be $ 289, + I thought 75 shipping, It ended up being 299 + 11.99, the nice man on the phone ( said his name was Jim) but I am sure his name was Sabuh....explained to me to read the fine print on the $ 10 coupon, blah , blah, anyhow once he repeated the shipping charges in good second hand English ( like mine) I just said Thank You and have a nice day!!!

On Ebay they cost $ 311 or $ 344 with $ 49 shipping.

Froggy said:
It was suppose to be $ 289, + I thought 75 shipping, It ended up being 299 + 11.99, the nice man on the phone ( said his name was Jim) but I am sure his name was Sabuh....explained to me to read the fine print on the $ 10 coupon, blah , blah, anyhow once he repeated the shipping charges in good second hand English ( like mine) I just said Thank You and have a nice day!!!

On Ebay they cost $ 311 or $ 344 with $ 49 shipping.

That a boy....You really didnt understand what you were agreeing too really :lol:

Maybe they are drop shipped from the factory (which could be close) or they are shipped from inventory at a close retail location. :?:

They have 8 retail locations in NY.

Latest posts