hello everyone Newb here. Needs ideas!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, left all the seats intact. all the framing comes up flush with the seats so they become part of the framing. on the rear i built the transom to act as support for the rear deck.

Ok, another question. I would like to paint this boat, but probably dont have the funds for that right now. Would it be a big deal to paint it on down the road after i do the inside decking?

jwdrummer01 said:
Ok, another question. I would like to paint this boat, but probably dont have the funds for that right now. Would it be a big deal to paint it on down the road after i do the inside decking?

Of course! The fish don't care what the boat looks like. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! :D

ok, I have another dilemma. on my seats, the top metal lips over about 1 inch. Should I cut off the lip to be flush, or just go past it a little and frame down? Also, I could maybe put a 1 by behind the lip and go that route.

jwdrummer01 said:
ok, I have another dilemma. on my seats, the top metal lips over about 1 inch. Should I cut off the lip to be flush, or just go past it a little and frame down? Also, I could maybe put a 1 by behind the lip and go that route.

Any Ideas?