Help Identifying a Boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to the community and a new boat owner. I joined after seeing so much amazing content and assistance from members. I am amazed at all of the knowledge and skill from the community!

I have acquired a vhull from a coworker who got it from his father. It had been gutted at one point (benches cut out, HIN removed, data plates removed, etc.) it has been painted a few times so I can't quite make out the model as it's only very slightly raised paint. It has a new HIN issued by the town office, but I would love to know more about this boat. The gentleman believes it is from the early 90s.

It is 16'4" long and is 74" wide. The decal on the side of the boat looks like it reads "Lake Fisherman" with a small shape beside it (maybe a "II" if it's a Mirrocraft Lake Fisherman II?).

I have searched for 90s brochures to see if the Lake Fisherman was made then. It could be older?

As you can see, it's a bit of a project.

If anyone knows what it is, I would be grateful for the answer! If anyone has this boat, I would also be grateful for a photo of the us coast guard maximum capacities label to have one re made. I have done the calculations from the US Coast Guard boat builder guide, but would like the manufacturers info if possible.

Thanks!

1000003403.jpg
1000003535.jpg1000003536.jpg1000003534.jpg

Norm

Attachments

• 1000003403.jpg
    1000003403.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts