I need a trailer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lennyg3

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone within an hour or so of me have a trailer I can rent or borrow? I need to do some repairs on my trailer and really don't want to try and remove the boat from the trailer on
Land. I'm in northeast Pennsylvania. Thanks in advance

It does not have to be nice by any means all it has to do is roll and hold my boat while I do repairs on my existing trailer.

Go see if you can rent or borrow one from a local marina, or the place you bought the boat from.

just an idea..

Depending on your exact needs (boat being a flat-bottom jon or a keel hull) you can always rent a u-haul.

Maybe post an ad asking for a cheap rental on Craigslist.

Just more ideas.

Canoeman said:
Go see if you can rent or borrow one from a local marina, or the place you bought the boat from.

just an idea..

I had considered taking my boat to a nearby marina and seeing if they could store it short term for me, but not sure on the cost involved with that. Anyone have experience with storage at a marina?

Are you doing the trailer repair work yourself? A boat trailer repair/manufacturer will store your boat while they do the repairs. Maybe you could rent/buy boat stands. Depending on the weight, you could make your own stands. There are articles on how to lift a boat while taking the trailer out from under it.

Just more ideas. Good luck.