I updated my site

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbug

Reaction score
With a little help fro one of the guys that fishes my tournaments I have updated my web site I still have a few changes I want to make.

https://www.pabasstournaments.com/

Good work...Did I mention to you that I am a member of the ABA? I joined, Fished 2 tournaments as a non boater, then purchased a house and a boat and never went back. I am hoping to start up again, problem is my 25hp 4 stroke. I would hate to have a non boater on my boat. It would stink for them to pay and then be stuck on my boat.

you are in MASS? i think they fish mostly small bodies of water Ken King Is a good guy and runs division 36 up there. I will see him next week I leave tomorrow for Henderson harbor and the aba regional
you should go back It is a ton of fun

redbug said:
you are in MASS? i think they fish mostly small bodies of water Ken King Is a good guy and runs division 36 up there. I will see him next week I leave tomorrow for Henderson harbor and the aba regional
you should go back It is a ton of fun

That is my district! Ken is a good guy! :D

do you know steve mitchell? he is leading the northeast region..
I started the season with 2 wins and had a 3rd place but struggled after that and am now down in 43rd palce in the region..
Ken runs a good tournament and takes care of his guys

Latest posts