It's been a while...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brine

Reaction score
since I've been out on the water; however, I was able to squeeze in about a 3 hour trip last week. I didn't take the Brine Craft, so I was fishing a bit blind without any electronics on board. Not sure what the water temp was, but it's a safe bet it was COLD :wink: Air temps were in the high 40's.

On top of the cold water, we've had a bunch of rain here the past week, and it was muddy. Visibility was less than a foot :evil: . Not the best conditions, but you gotta go when you can \:D/

We were fishing out of the front of a pontoon boat with 4 of us (2 were my kids) so the casting area was a bit tight to turn everyone loose with exposed hooks on deck [-X , so I opted to rig up the 3 of them with shakey heads, and I stuck with the jig. We still managed to boat 8 keepers with the youngest on board boating big fish honors and a new personal best of just under 6#.

All and all, a good day of fishing in tough conditions.

photo-1_zps8d18704c.jpg

WTG man - great photo!

Are you wearing jackets and such in GA? Cause it has been in the mid 80s here in SE PA (some nights it gets down to 60*)

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Latest posts