It's Over!!! Pre-Order Your BYOB Crankbaits NOW!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BYOB Fishing

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've put together a quick addition to my website...after a few comments wondering why I don't have my stock lures for sale on the site, I've put up 35 different lures in 5 different body styles for sale just for the Facebook/Tinboats members! It's going to work kind of as a pre-order. Since these are my stock patterns that I'm working on for the Elmwood All Outdoors Show on March 5 and 6th, I'm planning on ordering some additional blanks and painting them all at once.

So, this is how it will work. You can go to https://www.buildyourownbaits.com/byob_site_013.htm and order up as many as you want. It's a PayPal shopping cart, but no PayPal account is needed. You can pay with debit card, credit card, or PayPal balance. I will open it up until the 5th of Feb. After that, I'll tally all the orders and get started on painting them. Expect to receive your lures by Feb. 20th, plenty of time before the spring crankbait bite!

Be sure to check it out! All the lures are $6 each, plus $1 shipping (and tax if you're in IL.).

Let me know if you have any questions!!

Matt

Already made a little adjustment...I added our decal to the bottom of the page. It's an 8" oval, and is available for $6.

WHAT A DEAL! Thes are some of the best baits I've used. Really I wish I had a whole collection of all your baits!

We'll be ordering some before the deadline.

8)

wasilvers said:
WHAT A DEAL! Thes are some of the best baits I've used. Really I wish I had a whole collection of all your baits!

We'll be ordering some before the deadline.

8)

I can't agree more. I ordered 2 of each lure last year and they have produced well for me. The fat shallow shad in rootbeer is killer!
Matt I will be placing another order with you soon. (lost 2 lures due to getting snagged on some wood) and of course one was of them was the rootbeer color :( :(

Hope you guys ordered already! I had to limit myself to $50, I can usually defend that to the wife!

Matt
should I order the body style I want from the pre order page and pay and pm you the patterns I want for each?

njTom said:
Matt
should I order the body style I want from the pre order page and pay and pm you the patterns I want for each?

Nevermind. I ordered from the pre order page and just picked the same body style's and color patterns that were shown that I know will work for me.

Thanks
Tom

Just placed my order!! (Matt, ill PM you my pattern change just incase you dont get my paypal note) Now, if one of them mobile trees jump in front of me mid cast, im gonna go Ax men all over its a$$

Sorry to everyone that ordered baits! I left for work this morning, and forgot all of the packages...I'll be sure to get them in the mail tomorrow!

Thanks again,

Matt

BYOB Fishing said:
Sorry to everyone that ordered baits! I left for work this morning, and forgot all of the packages...I'll be sure to get them in the mail tomorrow!

Thanks again,

Matt

Can't wait!!!

Latest posts