JD Baits Stick Baits....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whj812

Reaction score
Landed the first 2 fish my Daughter has ever seen on her first fishing trip... :) Thanks!!!

Saturday Evening the wife and I took the daughter to Powell River for a few minutes so she could see the river for the 1st time... I brought along some of my stuff and started casting some. My daughter loves to watch fishing with me and laughs when the people on TV hold fish!! I managed to get a small RedEye(Rock Bass) and about a 10 inch long smallie. She loved it!!!

I have a pic but it was horrible quality on a Cell phone..:(

Captain Ahab said:
Good report and WTG to teh littel one

Those JD Baits are awesome, even BassAddict can catch fish with them

Yes they are!! Im a fan of the Chunks and Finesse worms myself.... havent got to use the sticks except for 20 min and caught those 2 fish!!

BA... I deleted that photo that we had. It was late in the evening and lighting screwed it all up...

I assure you when I get to dragging my Footballs again with your chunks here when It gets hot..... I post up some toads for you!!!! :)

Heres one I got on a craw colored chunk back when it was cold cold and those bass were lazy and deeeeep.

011209LM.jpg

Wes

Latest posts