JDBaits.com Test Baits

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine today! Colors and textures are great, the water is softening up around here so I may be able to work them in a couple weeks. They look like great dropshot and shakey head baits but I'd like to try the straight tails weightless on a 1/0.

Ok i finally got out yesterday and tried to do some test I ended up only using one of your worms so ill do a review of it now
PRODUCT NAME: 4” ¾ Senko COLOR: Purple (dont know why your callin it purple looks pink to me)

Scent (If Applicable)
1 2 3 4 5 (4) i did also add megastrike
POOR - EXCELLENT

Color
1 2 3 4 5 (5) loved the color i think it will work great is most all conditions but i will prob throw it more often in stained or merky water.
POOR - EXCELLENT

Sink Rate
1 2 3 4 5 Didn't fish weightless so no opinion on this yet.
POOR - EXCELLENT

Action
1 2 3 4 5 (5) I fished one on a jig head and then the same one texas rigged I liked the action more on the jig head tho and switched back.
POOR - EXCELLENT

Softness
1 2 3 4 5 (4) Im not sure you could make it any softer without losing durability but i gave it a 4 just so you might give it a try
POOR - EXCELLENT

Durability
1 2 3 4 5 No opinion yet.
POOR - EXCELLENT

OVERALL Rating
1 2 3 4 5 overall i would give them a 4.5 outa 5
POOR - EXCELLENT
test conditions sunny temps in the low 60's fishing incomming tide from 11 to 1 water was very dirty. No fish caught, few bites while fishing it on a jig head (one good one when i wasnt paying attention, DOH) also had some machinegun type hits that must have been some bluegills pullin on the tail. hope this helps, ill get to the others next time i get some nice weather.

i will say one thing now they kinda feel too soft. i like that but you will go threw many baits when the fish are on. i havent fished em yet but when i do ill give em a good review because i cant tell yet

little anth said:
i will say one thing now they kinda feel too soft. i like that but you will go threw many baits when the fish are on. i havent fished em yet but when i do ill give em a good review because i cant tell yet

I like them just because they are softer than most and even ones I made. The softer the bait, the better the action in my opinion. It's a trade off I will take for sure.

Look at senkos, Sometimes I lose those on hard casts!

:D

Jim said:
little anth said:

I like them just because they are softer than most and even ones I made. The softer the bait, the better the action in my opinion. It's a trade off I will take for sure.

Look at senkos, Sometimes I lose those on hard casts! :D

I agree on the softness also. The feel of JD's baits feels very similar to the ones I order from BassSnacks.com, which are soft also (not as soft as senko's though), but it sure gives then some good action.

BassAddict said:
Jim said:
SMDave said:
Still haven't recieved them. Wrong address maybe?

Addict told me he changed his mind and is not sending them to you. We want a new number one reviewer :wink:

Shhhhhhh Jim that was a private conversation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO! Dave is the young jedi knight, He might actually believe it.

Dave, We are just messing with you. 8)

Jim said:
BassAddict said:
Jim said:
Addict told me he changed his mind and is not sending them to you. We want a new number one reviewer :wink:

Shhhhhhh Jim that was a private conversation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO! Dave is the young jedi knight, He might actually believe it.

Dave, We are just messing with you. 8)

Lol just jokeing man!! i sent them out last thursday, could your mail man have delivered to the wrong house or kept them for himself?

I don't know, they might've been. I did not recieve them yet though! (As in, I'm not just keeping them for myself). BA can you PM me the address you have for me now?

Still nothing... Oh well, I have your brushhogs from a while ago I will review those when I get the chance!

Latest posts