JDBaits.com Test Baits

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the senkos today. They look great but I am heading out right now but will be back Sunday and tell you what I think.

Shimanoman said:
It is now almost July.
Has anyone had any luck with these baits???
Are they now a "secret" Go-To bait???
Regards;- Shimanoman

I would like to think my baits have come a long way since starting this thread, and nice fish have been caught on them, I just havent posted them in the trophy room yet. One nice thing about my baits is even though the base formulas are good (and im always tweaking them to make them better) you get them how you want them softer/harder custome colors more salt/less salt ect. Where as with most custome bait guys you order from a web site from a standard color chart and a standard recipe and wait 2 weeks for your baits. I dont like working that way, i like to interact with the customer to ensure you get what you want.
If your looking for a secret go-to bait then youll want to try our crinkle cut worm, we are the only maker out there with this mold and they have caught some nice fish (again from my lack of web knowlege i have not posted em yet). Anyway enough of me tooting my own horn. Im sure that a few of the members who have caught fish on my baits will provide some feedback.

I placed my order and received my baits within a few days. I've only got to use them once so far and it was a terrible day all around but they look awesome and I know they will catch fish. Thanks for all of your help Denny and your continued efforts on my super secret color... :LOL2:

G3_Guy said:
I placed my order and received my baits within a few days. I've only got to use them once so far and it was a terrible day all around but they look awesome and I know they will catch fish. Thanks for all of your help Denny and your continued efforts on my super secret color... :LOL2:

You've got one of those too huh? Well....I've got my name on my color! \:D/

:mrgreen:

Bubba said:
G3_Guy said:

You've got one of those too huh? Well....I've got my name on my color! \:D/

:mrgreen:

Here is the color in question: Bubba's Golden Watermellon

Edit: Why the angry face Jim?

Attachments

• BubbasGoldenWatermellon.jpg
    BubbasGoldenWatermellon.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 275

Latest posts