jet boat related boat names???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

semojetman

Reaction score
Awhile back I read a bunch of funny boat names that were really good. But now I cant find them.

Anyone remember where they were?

If not, lets start over, cause I need to name mine and I just want to hear some good ones.

I like aquaholic but its kindve overused.

Ive searched it on google but it just came up with off shoar type boat names.
I want something funny and witty that refers to something with aluminum, jet, skinny water, anti-props, etc.

Jet Streams
Fighter Jet
Prop Less
Suck Water

I saw this one and thought it was a winner; "Shoal Survivor"

"The Rock Skipper" is a cleaver name too.

I was working on a name for a boat a few years ago and almost went with; "Shallow Minded"

I named mine "Tin Jet" and even drew some artwork for it that I made into shirts for myself, my daughter and a friend. (and use it for my avatar too)

Attachments

• TinJetLogo#2_lr.jpg
    TinJetLogo#2_lr.jpg
    843.9 KB · Views: 4,836
Some of my ideas so far...

Redneck Jet
River Rocket
What Water?
What Motor?
Don't Follow
Stump Jumper
Rock Hopper
Home Built
Rapid Runner

semojetman said:
Awhile back I read a bunch of funny boat names that were really good. But now I cant find them.

Anyone remember where they were?

If not, lets start over, cause I need to name mine and I just want to hear some good ones.
mine is moving violation

When I was looking for names I had to decide between Sclerosis of the River and Master Blaster. My Boat wasn't big enough for the first, and I like Thunderdome. Who runs Barter Town? Masterblaster!!

I haven't named mine yet (just bought it about a month ago)...but I have a few in mind:

Wet Dream (personal favorite :mrgreen: )
Think Skinny
Pocket Change
Suck N Blow
Prop Less (as someone said before)
Flat Side Down
WOT

Latest posts