just wanted to thank everyone for all the ideals

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larry

Reaction score
My brother in law just left back to iraq he is in the army. He told me on the phone before he came home he wanted to go fishing. so i did some mods i got from this site because i wanted to make sure we had as much fun as we could when he wes home thanks to this sight an all the post an pics of the mods it wes the best time. I just wanted to thank everyone it wes the BEST WEEK OF FISHING I COULD HAVE ASKED FOR. =D>

Thanks Larry an Daniel

Same here, Thank you....I believe the men and women that serve for us should be treated better then the movie stars.
Its a sad world we live in when we see veterans on the streets.

thanks everyone i will pass your best wishes to him an all the others fighting for us i will post pics as soon as i can

raven174us said:
Same here, Thank you....I believe the men and women that serve for us should be treated better then the movie stars.
Its a sad world we live in when we see veterans on the streets.

Isn't that the truth. I was in the airport Sunday dropping off family and there were a ton of soldiers headed out for deployment. I always make a point to speak to a few of them and tell them how much I appreciate what they are doing. Most are a little shocked (in a good kind of way) that a stranger would come up and wish them well. I wish more people would do that.

poolie said:
Most are a little shocked (in a good kind of way) that a stranger would come up and wish them well. I wish more people would do that.

You have no idea what that does to us when we wonder what the hell we are doing :wink: ... it's a good reminder.

Thanks Poolie! =D>