Lake Towhee - It's a TOAD!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Had to travel near Lake Towhee today (well not really, but I planned my route accordingly). Only had an hour and a half to fish and was not expecting much. It has been very cool here and a high pressure system is moving through.

Anyway, I missed two decent bass and right before I had to leave - a TOAD!
4" Senko type worm in brown

towhee_002.jpg

Look how fat the belly is - full of eggs i hope - there were some big snakes out so maybe it ate one of those as an appetizer

Also caught a really colorful crappie

towhee_001.jpg

After that is was off to work (I changed in the car!)

Nice fish I am having problems catching bass here in the NW still pretty cold But looks like you had a good day

Great Job Esquired... good to see you have your priorities straight. :lol:

Nice looking fish!

Nice fish Dave! Your gonna have to show me how to use them soft plastics. It seems you catch alot more fish on them than I do with all my live bait and lures. Im waiting for fishing lessons!!!!!

Why change in the car?

I'm sure your clients would dig the smooth stylings of that Buck on your sweat shirt!

BensalemAngler said:
Leibs16 said:
I'm sure your clients would dig the smooth stylings of that Buck on your sweat shirt!

HA HA :lol:

Id actually respect a lawer who drove up in a benz with a few rods sticking out of the sun roof and got out of it wearing a sweat shirt and jeans. No wait its esquired forget about the benz part lololol

Went up to Towhee this morning. I didnt have the luck that esquired had but I did manage a few good pics of my boy on his first trip of the year.

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg