Largemouth avatars, etc

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm impressed for sure, if it were me, I'd take the flag out of the top letters, and put a bass on there somewhere! Very nice job

baptistpreach said:
I'm impressed for sure, if it were me, I'd take the flag out of the top letters, and put a bass on there somewhere! Very nice job

I was thinking about having a bass coming out of the B... but I haven't found the right bass pic for it yet..

DocWatson said:
Really nice work !!! Got all the elements of the design and it doesn't look as cluttered and overworked. You really brought out that background image nicely. You're a quick study. 8)

Playing around is one of the best ways to learn how to use software like Photoshop. For quick How Toanswers there are lots of tutorials online. I found books to be useful, but difficult to search through for specific how to topics. Online searching seems easier to me.

Take a look at this Google and work your way through the links.

Added Later... I was fooling with your image and lightened up the 2 dark blue areas in the flag a little. Truth be told, I like the darker shade.

I did the same thing - it looks awkward. That's the main reason I changed the background image.. i went through about 3 or 4 backgrounds before settling on this one - and I left it in color because black & white made it look even darker

russ010 said:
baptistpreach said:

I was thinking about having a bass coming out of the B... but I haven't found the right bass pic for it yet..
heres 1

Attachments

• Bass.jpg
    Bass.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 225
Here ya go....

BANG.jpg

that's the exact bass I was looking for... THANKS!!!!!

I like how you got it coming out of the B... but do you think that will work? It doesn't stand out like I'd like it to.. let me play around with it a little bit.

Right now, I'm going to install my new LOWRANCE HDS-5X Fish finder!!!!!! be back on later.

Latest posts