Lowrance & MinnKota Manuals

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlimeTime

Reaction score
I ran across the owner/operator manuals for a MinnKota PowerDrive foot controlled-bow mount TM, and a Lowrance X37TX & X47TX FF. If anyone could use them, shoot me a PM with your mailing info & they're yours (free) for the asking. If not, I'll be trashing them in a week or so, just never know if anyone could use 'em :wink:

ST

I don't know about Lowrance, but for someone reading this thread in the future, if you need a MK manual, just email them (click contact on their website) and they will send a PDF of whatever manual you need. Real quick and simple. I have been real pleased with their overall service, not to mention great product.

Will do Jim. I knew most are available on the internet, but sometimes it's handy to have a copy in the boat (lol, at least for me :oops: ) for the FF.

ST

Jim- I still have your address from the TinBoat stickers you sent (and thanks again for those), so I'll drop them in the mail to you next week.

ST

Latest posts