Man's Best Friend Contest--WINNER---bearsphan3.14

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grandfathered in these pets from my fiance`. They were her dogs, but after 5 years, they are my dogs as well. Love each and every one of them. Here is an artsy montage I did of our 2 Papillions and 2 Pomeranians, Teddy, Jazzy, Chachi, and Madison. They love the boat but the little lady doesn't want them becoming gator-bait down here in the Everglades, so they never roll with me.

My number for the pick is #205. Great contest man!

Attachments

• multidogart.jpg
    multidogart.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 2,521
Here is one of my pets, Meneca. She is a rescued American Bully. We also have 2 cats, 2 turtles, and 3 kids.
Meneca.jpg

24550_1104657754045_1754813585_199919_4947077_n-1.jpg

#132, cool contest idea. I kind of have three best friends.

Jixer is a rat terrier, hes 9. Hes my fishing buddy, he doesnt like water, so hes the only one of my dogs that wants to stay in the boat.
Kylie is a australian sheperd blue heeler mix, shes 4. She is the boss around here, she only really listens to me, and tells on the others when they are being bad. She goes almost everywhere with me (except hunting and fishing).
Millie is a chocolate lab, shes 3. She thinks shes jixer sized, and has alot of energy, but thats good for hunting, and she loves it.

Pics are older, millie is alot bigger, but these are what I have on the computer.

Attachments

• 101_2070.jpg
    101_2070.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 2,496
  • FILE0023.JPG
    FILE0023.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 2,496
  • FILE0084.JPG
    FILE0084.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 2,496
I'm a certified lover of the greyhound breed. This past summer we though it would be fun to take our five to the beach with us (note to self... never do that again). Anyway here's the crew:

Number 427

Front to back: Nikki, Handy and Drew having sensory overload with all the little sea birds running around in the surf.
NikkiHandyandDrew_Small.jpg

This is handsome boy Buck
BuckLayinginSand_Small.jpg

And this is Montana, aka GQ boy
MontanaCutiePie_Small.jpg

I lost Handy (the one with the purple collar) to bone cancer back in October and it totally broke my heart.

Here is our dog Cocoa. She is 9yrs old and a great family dog. This picture was taken at my parents lake house in upstate NY with my 2 children Tommy and Gabreilla. She loves the water!

Attachments

• 4th of July 2009 - NYCabin (54).JPG
    4th of July 2009 - NYCabin (54).JPG
    592.1 KB · Views: 2,404
Here is our dog Jasper, he is part bassett hound and part beagle. We've had him for a little over 3 yrs. He is just a big baby. #340 please.

Attachments

• rsz_jasper_001.jpg
    rsz_jasper_001.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 2,402
Ok i will play if i can need to resize then post i dont want to play for the prize just for the fun of it.

I've been checking out the site and I'm glad I joined. There are so many resourceful people with tips and advice.

With that said, here is a pic of my dog Duke, we call him "Duke Us". He's 1 years old and my second German Shorthaired Pointer I've had. I'm looking forward to bringing him out on the boat as soon as I do some mods. I know I'm new so no prize is necessary, I just wanted to share my awesome dog with every...but here's a number just in case :D 450

Duke123.jpg

Hey Duke Us.....welcome to TinBoats....Glad to have you here. Nice looking pooch too! Hope [strike]you[/strike].....I mean, I win. :LOL2:

duke us said:
I've been checking out the site and I'm glad I joined. There are so many resourceful people with tips and advice.

With that said, here is a pic of my dog Duke, we call him "Duke Us". He's 1 years old and my second German Shorthaired Pointer I've had. I'm looking forward to bringing him out on the boat as soon as I do some mods. I know I'm new so no prize is necessary, I just wanted to share my awesome dog with every...but here's a number just in case :D 450

Duke123.jpg

Good looking dog. My Dad use to have one when he was about 12.

Ok after some problems ,here is my dog's they think they are kids :LOL2:#1 female,#2 male

one male one female Boxer

Attachments

• tigger.jpg
    tigger.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 2,216
  • 20110106_0018.JPG
    20110106_0018.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 2,216
Thanks guys for the comments on my GSP. Now if only I could get the fiancee to love him as much as I do (or even like him a little). She says he is 100% my dog... and there's nothing wrong with that. :lol: Here's a couple more of my favorites...

9 weeks almost doing a full point!
point.jpg

At the snow 12/10 and he loved it.
snow.jpg

Caveman, great looking boxers. I always liked that breed except the ones I've been around always drooled a lot. :shock:

:twisted: My buddies Oreo(cat), weighs 32lbs and Smooger( Minature Long Haired Dachshund).

Attachments

• Co-op003-1.jpg
    Co-op003-1.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 2,212
  • pets_002_166.jpg
    pets_002_166.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 2,212
My buddies Oreo(cat), weighs 32lbs and Smooger( Minature Long Haired Dachshund).

Put that cat on a deit of mice, no more RATS.......

32lbs, That is one BIG,BIG,BIG CAT........... :LOL2:

#402 We have 3 cats, 10 fish and a bird
My fish: 2 Bala sharks, a Tinfoil Barb, 2 Severums 1 green and one gold, A Leopard Catfish, A Plecostomas, and 3 Angels. Just to give you a size reference those silver/black white Bala sharks are close to 12" long.
fish.jpg
And 2 of our 3 cats. The little tabby is Trinity(AKA Nitty) and the gray/white is my 14yo cat Chance.

Attachments

• nitty&chance.jpg
    nitty&chance.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 2,201
  • nitty&box.jpg
    nitty&box.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 2,201