March 10th 2010

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigster60

Reaction score
Had a good day here are 5 gooduns out of 19 keepers I had today .... there are 5 in the pic hard to see the 3rd fish in my left hand....I don't hold up 5 fish at one time much ,,,Just wanted to show You fellers the fish are biting ........God bless You all............JIGGY
Ps: All fish were released well and feisty back into KY Lake

https://s702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/jigster60/March%2010%202010/?action=view&current=2323232327Ffp89nu3263754842WSNRCG33.jpg

Nice fishing there Jigster, aka spinnerbaitster! Man that pic just makes me want to be out on the lake that much worse. I believe old man winter has left town, at least in Atlanta anyway. This past Monday morning was the last 20's we'll see again till next winter I hope.

Thanks for sharing :)

:LOL22: Yas can call me whatever yas want to ...I been called lots of names in my 62 yrs :lol: .....Just as long as ya call me for supper and when dah fish is a bitin.....God be with you all........JIGGY

Actually wasn't that bad..... I fished the northeastern banks and pockets off main lake that were pretty well sheltered they had to have chunk rock or rip rap on these banks next to pee gravel ...I want some wind blowing on these banks tho Pushin the shad on it....Thats the secret to finding fish this time of yr well actually any time of yr .....Ya got to find the baitfish....These fish are staging on the main lake points and small coves off main lake they don't want heavy winded banks tho ...Bass are like us they don't won't to be beat to death by heavy wave action either and when ya find the fish in these areas ya want to stay on em too ya usually catch several at one spot....I caught 10 of the 19 keepers I had in one little pocket.................................they be moving back up into the bays in next couple weeks looking for bedding areas.......I usually stay out on the main lake tho I don't fish bedding fish .....I have no problem with those that do Just my preference........God bless you all .........JIGGY