marines look

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't consider it "serving" our country. We more or less deter other countries from trying anything so people like you and the rest of the working population serve it. And if anyone is ever stupid enough to try anything stupid against th US of m-f'n A, i would be ready to protect the people who really serve the country, as would any true American. whether uncle sam says your "qualified" or not. I've done my time, i'm pretty much done. I'm getting held past my 4 yr mark and medically seperating from the Marine Corps for a broken scaphoid fracture that happened in boot camp and never got fixed. Now they have to fuse my wrist and I will have very very limited range of motion in my left wrist. Pushed through 2 deployments and had no idea it was broke. it hurt but nothing i couldnt deal with.

Ok guys les get back on track here ,I would like help with date/era/time if any one knows.
Thanks,
Mike

caveman said:
Ok guys les get back on track here ,I would like help with date/era/time if any one knows.
Thanks,
Mike

gunner if you are still in then i am sure some old salt on base could help?

if i get a chance tomorrow i'll ask my co 1st sgt. hes pretty crusty. 22 yr grunt, been busted down 3 times. best line ive heard come out of his mouth...picture a country accent saying, "hey ______, i've been ____ blown up more _____ times than you've taken a **** in the Marine Corps." at a company formation before deployment. im sure you can fill in the blanks. anyways, ill see what i can do tomorrow. he's pretty cool about stuff like that so i wont get my soul taken. Even so, i think he's probably too young. you'd have to find some WWII or frozen chosen Marines probably to solve this. Worse comes to worse i'll print it off and take it to a antique appraisal store up in wilington and see if they can tell us. I have to run my motor up there anyway.

The Post office started using the 5 digit zip code in '63, and the 4 digit extension in the '80's.

That decal is at least 47 years old.

Hanr3,
just rereading this and wanted to say thanks for your post sorry for not responding sooner,still looking for answer.