Michael Jackson Dead

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poolie said:
Is that for real? I just heard on the news station I listen to that he had what appeared to be a heart attack, but no mention of him dying. That would suck... and they always come in threes.
Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcet died this week too. so there is your three.

Loggerhead Mike said:
are we talking about the ed mcmahon from wrestling?

You will be banned if we get another comment like this! :LOL2:

How dare you not know the greatest owner in sports Entertainment history...Vince Mcmahon

vince-mcmahon.jpg

vince-mcmahon-bald.jpg

Vince McManhon :roll:

Ed McManhon was a great man.He was Johnny Carlson's Side kick and the Publishers Clearing House pitchman.

MMMMM Farah Faucet.If you don't know about her,you are either very young or never saw a TV set.

These were the great losses of all time.

for those too young: i remember winning one of these throwing darts at baloons at a county fair when i was young

Attachments

• farrah.jpg
    farrah.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 268
Jim said:
Let the jokes begin! :LOL2:

What did Michael Jackson like about 25 year olds?

There were 20 of them. :LOL2:

This probably comes across better when it's spoken. :wink:

ok so since michael jackson is 90% plastic instead of creamating him there are melting him down into legos so kids can get to play with him now............

Just so it's known, he was never found guilty of all the things people here are saying. It's obvious that he was different, no doubt, but he made some of the best music the industry has ever seen.

Heart attack? I thought he got choked on some fuzzy nuts. hahaha

Let me apologize in advance. This is inappropriate. I'm sorry.

Attachments

• pdffile.jpg
    pdffile.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 296
  • celebrity-pictures-michael-jackson-white-woman.jpg
    celebrity-pictures-michael-jackson-white-woman.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 296
ober51 said:
Just so it's known, he was never found guilty of all the things people here are saying. It's obvious that he was different, no doubt, but he made some of the best music the industry has ever seen.
OJ was never found "guilty" either. :roll: Does that mean he didn't do it ???

Jackson paid out several multi-million dollar "settlements" to families of these kids to go away. Now the attorneys are saying that since he is dead the settlements are nul and void. Money can't buy class or common sense, but it can buy freedom.

Latest posts