Michael Jackson Dead

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DocWatson said:
ober51 said:
Just so it's known, he was never found guilty of all the things people here are saying. It's obvious that he was different, no doubt, but he made some of the best music the industry has ever seen.
OJ was never found "guilty" either. :roll: Does that mean he didn't do it ???

Jackson paid out several multi-million dollar "settlements" to families of these kids to go away. Now the attorneys are saying that since he is dead the settlements are nul and void. Money can't buy class or common sense, but it can buy freedom.

Exactly!

Have you notice since sexually abusing kids is all over the news, it seems to me its tolerated!

Take case in put here, He wasn't caught?? If a fella at 40 + surrounds himself with kids, lets them sleep in his own bed, shares nudity mags, liqour, Rumors or not He don't need to be caught-thats smoke right there-what else do you think he's doing??

FishingBuds said:
DocWatson said:
ober51 said:
Just so it's known, he was never found guilty of all the things people here are saying. It's obvious that he was different, no doubt, but he made some of the best music the industry has ever seen.

Jackson paid out several multi-million dollar "settlements" to families of these kids to go away. Now the attorneys are saying that since he is dead the settlements are nul and void. Money can't buy class or common sense, but it can buy freedom.

Exactly!

Have you notice since sexually abusing kids is all over the news, it seems to me its tolerated!

Take case in put here, He wasn't caught?? If a fella at 40 + surrounds himself with kids, lets them sleep in his own bed, shares nudity mags, liqour, Rumors or not He don't need to be caught-thats smoke right there-what else do you think he's doing??

This is another reason he had bodyguards. He was paying so much "hush money" to the victims he was going broke. This is why he was trying to do more concerts.

KMixson said:
DocWatson said:
ober51 said:

This is another reason he had bodyguards. He was paying so much "hush money" to the victims he was going broke. This is why he was trying to do more concerts.

As the details of his financial situation begin to come to light, it seems he had substantial assets (his Sony Music holdings are said to be worth $2 Billion, he own's the rights to all the Beatles music and on and on) but has been living $10 Million above his income of $20 Million for several years. His upcoming concert tour was to pay him $10 Million a show for 50 shows. Since his death, sales of his music have gone through the roof, worldwide. Just the royalties on those sales and from all the times in the past 2 days that his songs have been on radio and TV will run into the 10's of Millions. Broke he's not.

DocWatson said:
ober51 said:
OJ was never found "guilty" either. :roll: Does that mean he didn't do it ??? NO BUT IN THIS COUNTRY YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY. DONT GET ME WRONG, IM NOT DEFENDING NOR AM I JUDGING HIM EITHER.

THIS IS SAD. IF SOMEONE MOLESTED MY KID, NO AMOUNT OF MONEY WOULD KEEP THEM OUT OF JAIL, SO I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH OF IT IS TRUE.

I'll join the crowd on this one. A man that talks like a girl, black that looks white, sleeps with little kids and then is acquitted of being a child molester (yeah, OJ was acquitted also, remember?), is a weirdo, and dies $400 million in debt? Quite a legacy, I'd say. I haven't lost a second of sleep over this one and this mass outpouring of grief over his death absolutely baffles me.

Deadmeat said:
this mass outpouring of grief over his death absolutely baffles me.

The fact that it is still the headline of the national news outlets 4 days later baffles me.

We are doomed if this guy's passing is thought to be the most important thing in the country. It's not surprising though given the fact that stardom is the only thing that matters to most people in the US anymore. I'll stop there before I go off on a political tangent and Jim has to rough me up. :lol:

Quackrstackr, I'll do it for you. I agree completely. For some reason that I have yet to understand, stardom trumps character every time in this society we live in. The current thinking seems to be, "Ok, so he was a pervert, weirdo, liked to sleep with little kids, was a 50-year old who had a fantasy world called Neverland, and made millions only to die deeply in debt. So what? Wasn't he great in Thriller?" It's just this kind of thinking that gives me pause for the future of this country.

As one who has worked in a morgue and seen the effects of child molestation up close and personal on an autopsy table, I haven't shed a tear that he's gone. My only regret is that he didn't die in a cell with OJ, which is where both of them belong.

The coriner's report just came back.

Turns out that MJ died at an all boys school having a stroke!

Haha, sorry couldn't resist....

You do know why it took them so long to pronounce, don't you. Every time the ambulance passed a sale flyer advertising "Boys' Pants--Half Off" on the way to the hospital his heart would restart.

Latest posts