Minn Kota Edge 50-42

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UtahBassKicker

Reaction score
Been searching for a good used bow-mount but have yet to find what I'm looking for on craigslist or the other local .coms'. I found this Minn Kota at Walmart online. For $388 seems like a decent deal for a brand new motor. Does any one have this motor or can anyone offer some input on this thing? Thinking about pulling the trigger but want some input first.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Minn-Kota-Edge-50-42/5297228

Thanks. :D

I had the 40# thrust version and I liked it very much. Best control I have ever had in a trolling motor. Only draw back I think you might find is the battery life won't be super long. I would have a second battery ready for it if you fish a lot of electric only reserviors. I loved mine, and with 10# more thrust could only be better!

Same as what backpain said. Battery life isn't all that great, but it is an all around good TM.

Looks like you found a decent price. If you aren't in any hurry, and you have a local cabelas or bass pro, you might want to wait until winter to buy one. They'll mark down "last years model" (which is the exact same as the next years model) substantially. I got my 45/45 200 bucks off.

But if you need it this season, go for it. I think under 400 for that TM is a decent price.

Latest posts