Minn Kota Endura C2/30

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 4 feet. If this is a critical measurement I can got and measure mine for you.

I shamed myself into to doing it. 60" to the tip of the spade with 58" usable. 2012 model.

Thanks for the replies 5' should be long enough. How do you guys like your motors? I am thinking about putting one on my 1542 Tracker so I don't have to use my 10 hp Merc just to move a few feet or when I go into real skinny water. Thanks again.

My 30 was my only power source on a 12' semi-v last summer and ploughed 600 pounds of butt where we wanted to go and back with no problems. That would be a couple of small lake trips and up and down a creek (mild current) once.

I have not tried it on the 14 footer flat I bought as we only took our maiden voyage yesterday and was more interested in getting the new OB break-in well started.

Best price I found was Wal-Mart. The beteer battery was Sam's Club.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=319047#p319047 said:
dieselfixer » Yesterday, 05:02[/url]"]Thanks for the replies 5' should be long enough. How do you guys like your motors? I am thinking about putting one on my 1542 Tracker so I don't have to use my 10 hp Merc just to move a few feet or when I go into real skinny water. Thanks again.

It works, I use it mostly for backtrolling or to bump move along structure. I think it eats battery voltage like candy(to be fair I hate my battery, it sucks, but I'm too cheap at the moment to get a new one), but it does work well and I got it super cheap from a Walmart that didn't want it. I will say it rescued me once when dummy me ran out of gas and I had to make it back across a bay into the wind with two people and gear. Totally made it worth it's weight just from that experience...

When I get a new boat I'll get either a Traxis or the newer Endura with the Digital Maximizer. Huge difference in battery usage, and the extra power isn't a bad thing either

IMO, get the biggest motor you can afford - when you need it, you need it.

Latest posts