Monster Jon boat on e-bay

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome! 24 foot Holy ****! Imagine if it was a new top of the line bassboat? You could seriously camp on it. The front deck could hold half a dozen.

Nice find :lol:

I notice those rails are made of steel. Ideally, they would be made of aluminum - won't corrode as easily, and is lighter.

I just love the steering mechanism. Didn't bother with a console, lets just bolt the rotary system right to a length of tubing, and bolt that to the boat.

I find it funny that they actually have oarlocks factory installed on a 24 footer.

That thing really isn't much wider than an everyday jon. Just MUCH longer. Really just does look like a stretched 1648 or 1654.

Which company made a 24' jon!? I'm just wondering how much flex that length of an aluminum hull has to it. As mentioned above, the width of the boat looks to be that of a regular jon, but the length is much longer, so in not-so-calm water there has got to be some flexing/twisting of the hull occuring.

Could you imagine if the engine broke down and it had a full house, you'd think the Vikeings were coming, get out the drum! :wink: