Mozingo this weekend...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjensen

Reaction score
Well Im off to my 2nd club tournament of the year. On Mozingo Lake in northern Missouri. I've had a pretty rough go at it in tournaments this year, hopefully things will turn around this weekend. Hopefully I'll have a good story and a pic or two on Monday. Have a good weekend...

Not the greatest tournament I've ever fished but I still had fun. Didn't get to weigh any fish...caught 6 bass but they all fell within the protected slot which was 12-15 inches. The highlight of the day came when I was fishing some deep brush piles off the main channel. Was throwing a deep crankbait, and after about 20 minutes a fish absolutely nailed it. Of course I thought it was a monster bass but no luck. Landed a 7 lb walleye and about 20 minutes later landed another 4 lb'r. Of course I went to grab the camera and just my luck I left it at home.
Still it was a nice day out and I had a good time. Maybe I should start fishing walleye tournaments.

Latest posts