MY AC smells like a wet dog - help -

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim, looks like you guys are getting some of the summer heat and humidity that is the norm rather than the exception here. It is miserable with the humidity, isn't it?

I had to laugh this morning when the headline for the Today show was them freaking out about the temps and humidity for nearly 10 minutes. Welcome to our world, New York. :lol: That's what we get to deal with whenever we want to go outside all summer long. :LOL2:

Quackrstackr said:
Jim, looks like you guys are getting some of the summer heat and humidity that is the norm rather than the exception here. It is miserable with the humidity, isn't it?

I had to laugh this morning when the headline for the Today show was them freaking out about the temps and humidity for nearly 10 minutes. Welcome to our world, New York. :lol: That's what we get to deal with whenever we want to go outside all summer long. :LOL2:

Yeah, I would die! You know us norfers are delicate. It was 5:30am and I turned on my AC for the 3 minute ride to the train station. :LOL2: