my girlfriend is amazing!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm late on this. But, my wife has a little thing she says that really gets me going. When we were dating she said it for the first time. And I was hooked for life. What is this remarkable uterance that has such an effect on me you may ask. Well she walked into the house one day and said and I quote "Why don't you go fishing so I can clean the house?" She didn't have to say it twice. I was hooked and done.

Flyerskip said:
I know I'm late on this. But, my wife has a little thing she says that really gets me going. When we were dating she said it for the first time. And I was hooked for life. What is this remarkable uterance that has such an effect on me you may ask. Well she walked into the house one day and said and I quote "Why don't you go fishing so I can clean the house?" She didn't have to say it twice. I was hooked and done.
Yup, I get that a lot too. Only it's "Why don't you go fishing so I can clean the house/mow the lawn/paint the front room/do the
laundry/scrub the floors/fertilize the lawn, etc.?" Defiantly a keeper! :D

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=308990#p308990 said:
ecirb_88 » 05 Apr 2013, 09:07[/url]"]i was sitting in my boat fishing the other day,, and i looked at my rod and reel and realized hey,, my girlfriend got me this,, and its really nice,, then i looked at my backup rod and reel,, and realized she got me that too!, then i looked down at my 22 revolver that i keep in the boat (just for plinking fun) and realized she got me that too! half my boat is stuff she got me!! think im gonna have to keep her huh??

She's a keeper.

I always tell people that there is a special place in heaven for my wife for dealing with me all this time. We dated for almost 10 years and have been married for 14 months. She is amazing and nuttier than a squirrel turd, but I love her. And she lets me fish pretty much whenever I want to.