Name This Bait!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for a name

• The Beldar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • squiggly wiggly

• Ringed Bullethead

• Perky Nips

• pin head

• Needler

• coil cone

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zman said:
esquired said:
Efrum the Retarded F***ing Rabbit* - I like that as well!

:lol:

* Might be infringement (Family Guy), hence addition of the expletive O:)

My entire life is based upon an infringement! I am going with that!

644013892_s.jpg

shamoo said:
This new bait is SMOKEN, looks like it'll be good in the WEEDs, looks like it wants to be worked SLOW, sorta MELLOW, How about calling it
"THE BLUNT" 8-[

Compression worm
coil cone
coney i-land(a big fish)

I'm ridin' on your boat! :lol:

Ok Time to Vote:

Here are a few of the names that I liked best

NickK: The Beldar VOTES 1 (me)

SM Dave: squiggly wiggly VOTES: 1

Fishing Cop: Ringed Bullethead

ACarbone: Perky Nips

Shamoo: coil cone

Little Anth: pin head VOTES: 1

Zman: Efrum the Retarded F***ing Rabbit

Jkbirocz: Needler

Post a vote for one! Winner gets a dozen of the new baits!

I actually like several names a lot more than my submission, but, being from the Chicago area, I figured I'd better vote for my submission, and vote for it often....... :lol: :lol:

Yup, vote early and vote often. I totaly suk at trying to come up with kewl original names so I'll have to choose from the list and Needler sounds good to me.

"Ringed Bullethead" is holding on to a strong second place. Since the creator of this obviously superior name is from Chicago (and also carries a Glock .40 everyplace he goes), might I suggest that those of you who still haven't voted take a very close look at the second word in the name!!!!!!! (just a not so subtle hint as to what name you should vote for) :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Eventhough my name is winning right now, I personally like my other name for it, needle dick. If my name wins, I will donate them towards another contest because Esquired is obligated to give me his worms anyway :D

jkbirocz said:
Eventhough my name is winning right now, I personally like my other name for it, needle dick. If my name wins, I will donate them towards another contest because Esquired is obligated to give me his worms anyway :D

This is true - Jake gets an endless supply of anything that I can pour.

Now, he needs to tell me what he wants????