Name this worm and WIN!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dampeoples

Reaction score
Ok folks, I've got a new worm mold coming in the next few days, and it's gonna need a name, which I'm gonna leave up to YOU. Submit suggestions here, as many as you want until the contest end.

The contest will run until I get the mold, and add them to my site, PC Baits. It was supposed to ship today, but will probably not arrive until Tuesday, although there is a chance it'll be here Saturday, let's hope so, I have a tournament Sunday!!

The winner will receive two packs of worms, they are 5.5" long, and are fully round, no flat side, in one of the colors listed on the site, as well as two packs of shakey head jigs in your choice of size/color.

Thanks for playing along, you never know, it might be 'your' worm :)

P.S. - Thanks BPJ!!

Attachments

• unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 4,862
It reminds me of a spine.

"Introducing the 5.5 inch kickin' kiwi SPine!"

Don't be a spineless fool! You want to be in the money! You want to catch a fish of a lifetime? Where's your SPine? LOL!

jimmyt said:
It reminds me of a spine.

"Introducing the 5.5 inch kickin' kiwi SPine!"

Don't be a spineless fool! You want to be in the money! You want to catch a fish of a lifetime? Where's your SPine? LOL!

LOL that is too funny!!!

Got the molds today, I suck at the picture thing, but here goes, the pic above was a prototype flat sided.

IMG_0640.JPG

ok here is a few for you. all with PC in front of them of course:

Ribbed Raider
Sizzle Stick
The Little Zipper
Ribbed Ribbon
Savvy Snake
Charisma (ka-riz-ma)
Finesse Magic Stick

thats all i have for right now.