Name this worm and WIN!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well folks,
I have just been informed that the name of PCBAITS new worm is going to be:

The Crinkle Cut Worm. They are 5.5 inches long.

I guess that makes Bryce the Winner of a free Bag.

Bryce, PM Dampeoples for the color you want.

Remember Sterling makes his baits when ordered so you dont get some old baits that have been laying around. You will be shocked when you hold these in your hand and see how solid and thick these worms are.

Here is what I like, $4 bucks for 12. You cant beat that! These have never been seen by fish, this is truly the next generation of baits. PM Dampeoples for order questions. I will be putting mine in shortly.

Congrats Bryce on picking the winning name!
Good luck Sterling with your new worm, and thank you deeply for letting Tinboat members help choose the name. THANKS! =D>

Thanks for letting me pick the collective Tinboats brain for ideas, BPJ is the man!!

I'll have these up hopefully tonight on the site, with a link back to Tinboats.net :)

Cool man! Registr on my site, and i'll hook you up with a nice gift certificate for your stuff, you can pick anything you want :)

Thanks for the name!

the "Trogan Horse", the lure that tricks and deceives. Wait, you mean I'm too late, you picked the wrong name, wait, rename it ...coop