need a trailer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thx alot!!!!! i think im going to report u as being the most helpfull person on here. u have helped me out alot. well do u have any questions for me?

whatapiece said:
thx alot!!!!! i think im going to report u as being the most helpfull person on here. u have helped me out alot. well do u have any questions for me?

You're welcome and no questions at this time.

anytime. what are some fun things to do when your out on the water? besides fishing?

...well do u have any questions for me?

I do :) . Not to get off-topic, but most of us on here have screen names that generally (not always) have something to do with fishing, boating, occupation, etc). How did you come about your screen name, and what does it mean? Just curious. :)

hahahha!!!!!! funny u should ask that. glad u did. well my name is what a piece. its just what i call my boat. i just sit there and look at it and i just say WHAT A PIECE!!!!! thats where it comes from. lol any more questions greatly appreciated. thx.

whatapiece said:
anytime. what are some fun things to do when your out on the water? besides fishing?

The only thing I use my boat for is fishing.When I was young,I used to borrow a friends ski boat.We would ski,pull floats,wake board,and knee board.I used my uncles fiberglass Jon boat to explore creeks and rivers that feed lakes and larger rivers.

oh cool thx will you photoshop me a 1232 size boat. just so i can get an idea of what to do with my boat. like change stuff with it like add carpet and stuff like seats.

whatapiece said:
oh cool thx will you photoshop me a 1232 size boat. just so i can get an idea of what to do with my boat. like change stuff with it like add carpet and stuff like seats.

I don't have a Photo Shop program.

Yes i do have bench seats i want petastel seats. and yea i will try to get a pick of my boat up. it is just a standered flatbottom boat. 12'. plain stock. what color should i paint it? what do u think of me naming it. THE PIECE?

whatapiece,

Do you do any cold weather type fishing with your boat, or maybe you live in the warm climates and get to fish year-round? Gettin' chilly here, so my on-the-water days with the boat may be done..........until warm weather returns. :lol:

WELL THX FOR THE REPLY. ROUGHLY HOW MUCH DO U THINK ADDING PLYWOOD CARPET, 2 SEATS. AND PAINTING BOAT IS GOING TO COST?

whatapiece said:
WELL THX FOR THE REPLY. ROUGHLY HOW MUCH DO U THINK ADDING PLYWOOD CARPET, 2 SEATS. AND PAINTING BOAT IS GOING TO COST?

Depends on your location and what you maybe able to pick for free,like construction wood scraps.

whatapiece said:
THX. WILL U POST A PIC OF WHAT U HAVE DONE TO YOUR BOAT?

I haven't started on my boat yet.I haven't been able to locate the aluminum angle I need to make my frames.I may have to order the aluminum off the internet.

Latest posts