New Crankin Carrot Stix & St. Croix Mojo Bass

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilinimud

Reaction score
Just got back home with my new rods!! I spent more than i thought i would. I found a G Loomis and Shimano store in the area that have just now started to carry Carrot Stix. I think i am the first to buy one there. I wanted one of the parabolic action LTX, but they only had the Crankin Carrot Stix. It is nice, but i hope the action isnt too fast.

The Mojo Bass feels kinda weird, but once i mounted a reel on it, it feels better. It is the 7' Plastics rod.

I have a Revo S on my Carrot Stix, and a Accurist PT on my Mojo Bass. I just cant seem to get the right reel on the right rod. I think i may put my Pinnacle on the Carrot, but it has some funny tick when the spool goes all the way to one side while reeling.

Anyway, i just wanted to gush here a little. I hope i like them. I took pics of them, but they came out horrible. If anyone wants to see them for any reason i will take some better pics and post them.

just courious but what is the name of the shop? I will be in southern Ill in a few months for vacation
always love to check out new stores

wayne

American Legacy Fishing Company. It is actually in Evansville, In. FishingBuds stomping grounds. They sell Megabass, G Loomis, Shimano, and now E21. They have good prices, but those are all pricey companies. lol

Here is their website: https://www.gloomis.us/

Latest posts