New Florida Member!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floridastroke

Reaction score
Hey guys, been lurking here for a few days and I have to say I'm impressed with what you guys have done with these little boats. Anyhow I have a little 12 ' that my oldest son are working on (pics to come) updates will be sporadic as I work out of state and am gone quite a bit. I will however make sure my boy takes pictures so they can be uploaded. Plans are as follows, putting in a casting deck and rod holders , fishfinder and a small 4 hp outboard I'm actually going to pickup today hopefully. We have had the boat for quite a while as it belonged to my dad, and then was given to me when he passed. We have been fishing out of it for about a year as it is with a trolling motor as power . Anyhow open to tips an suggestions as we get into the build. Thanks Lewis.

Welcome to Tin Boats Lewis.
Be sure to fill out your profile so we can see where you are.
We have members all over the state and there is a good chance
one is near you and please post those pictures......Jerry :)

Well guy's I'm back at work in N. Dakota , but there is still some progress happening. It's good to have a capable 20 yr old son still living at home. He has been working on it. He has sent me pictures and as soon as I can figure out how to post from my phone I will. Thanks

Welcome to the site.......I hunt in arcadia, my friends have a place right on the horse creek off of pine level road......good luck with your build.

Latest posts