New here and first project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphamax

Reaction score
Hey guys,

About to start a new project soon. I don't know what kind of boat it is because the ID tag is faded but I'll try and post pictures of it soon. So far I have made up my mind and going to use truck bed liner on the entire boat. I have already started the inside. The only thing I'm going to add is a front deck with a seat and electronics. I'm still figuring out the wiring but with more searching and asking questions I should be find the info real soon. The only electronics I want to add is a fish finder and deck lights and cig. lighter connections for spot lights. I don't plan on adding a live well and is it really necessary for a bilge pump? The boat will have three seats with one on the deck. I hope to get done in about a month or two and will keep my post up to date and open to ideas. Thank you guys for your time.

Orlando

Attachments

• IMG_0198.JPG
    IMG_0198.JPG
    510.5 KB · Views: 740
  • IMG_0207.JPG
    IMG_0207.JPG
    543 KB · Views: 740
  • IMG_0200.jpg
    IMG_0200.jpg
    774.2 KB · Views: 740
  • P1010487.JPG
    P1010487.JPG
    396.3 KB · Views: 740
  • P1010495.JPG
    P1010495.JPG
    398.8 KB · Views: 740
Welcome aboard. The easiest and best way to get a simple design in your mind would be to browse the many conversions here. Nice boat you have there!

Bilge pump: yes, they come in pretty handy, even in boats that don't leak. It beats the pants off of using a plastic cup. And for around $15 it's good insurance.. You can add it spend a little money ($10) on PVC pipe and fittings and your done. Just pipe it over the side on the transom so you dont have to cut any holes that you have to seal up later.

Latest posts