New here with some of my baits

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigfisherman

Reaction score
HI everyone I am new on this site and it looks awsome, I make weedless jigs and shakey heads. Here are a few pics of them.

Thanks,
Brad
lures082.jpg

lures047.jpg

lures054.jpg

I have caught both largemouth and smallmouth on the shakey heads and weedles jigs, I have not fished the hair jigs yet, but when it gets cold the smallies should eat them alive.

Welcome aboard! Those hair jigs look killer for smallies. I know hair jigs are supposed to be one of the hotbaits for smallies, and have even had a friend catch one with a Spro bucktail.

Welcome man!

Thanks for joining!
You have some great looking baits there. Maybe you can give us some pointers on the different types of head styles and what they are used for. In your opinion, What is the best jig head style to skip way under docks and overhangs?

Jim

dampeoples said:
Hi Brad,

I see you found your way over here, I see you on TU all the time, had no idea you had a tinboat!

I don't have it yet we should close on our house next week then I am going to pick it up. I am like a kid at Christmas right now and my wife is about to kill me.

Latest posts