new member from tennesse

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggun1979

Reaction score
Hi im gary from tennesse and im moding a 14 foot mod v
i have a small deck mostly for storage unerneath for batts and vest then there is a small compartment for bait and tackle.
if you have any ideas where to go from this point let me knowboat.jpg

Attachments

• boat mods.jpg
    boat mods.jpg
    452 KB · Views: 2,099
The next thing I would do to it is put another seat up front and put that trolling motor up on the bow. That boat looks kinda narrow. Is it tippy? Could you safely use a seat pedestal on a raised deck up front? Those are the first things that pop into my brain looking at your pics. What make of boat is it?

I had just put a seat up front and took the big motor off its was to much for the lil boat now i am just using the tm on the bow . The gas motor was a 25 mercery long shaft i have it at the local bait shop for sale or trade . the boat is a 61 aluma craft its between 4 and 5 foot wide id have to measure it again to let you know for sure. i probly will not put a peadlstal seat up front im a 450 pound man and i like to be low in the boat

I'd have to agree. My first boat was an Alumacraft T12S, and that thing was pretty tippy even with my skinny butt in it. If your're a big guy that would be an issue. Maybe a big cooler with an aerator for a baitwell or livewell would be a good idea.

i live in mcewen tn 37101
I have thaght about adding a live whell i do alot of crappie fishing and i use a floating basket for now. thank you all for looking and giving advice

250 it comes with a tank it a good motor it makes my boat scream but it is cold collared may just need a little adjusting

here is a pic of my boy he is two years lod and loves to fish and thinks he has to play in my boat evoty day BUT THATS NOT A BAD THING

Attachments

• downsized_0418001635.jpg
    downsized_0418001635.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,968
I removed the rear seat and ill be putinin a floor and ped seat soon i was playing with some stick steerins on a trolling motor ill have to finish evory thing after the weekend. have a vid of the stick steering I cant seem to get it to loat any ideas boat2.jpg[

Attachments

• boat1.jpg
    boat1.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 1,777
  • boat4.jpg
    boat4.jpg
    448.3 KB · Views: 1,777
Hi and welcome, I see you have a merc for sale. I am looking for a 25 hp for my boat. I'm in Nc. Let me know how we could make a deal. Thanks

Latest posts