New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cathunter21 said:
Just added myself to the map, Clarksville Arkansas, love to fish and play baseball

Great - add that your your profile as well so it shows up when you post. Always good to get a reference when reading a post

Originally from Louisville, KY but now call Olive Branch, MS home. I like to fish, hunt and play with my sons and grandaughter. I work at a software company and also have a small side business doing audio/video work.
I have a 1981 Lowe 14' Big Jon with an '82 25 hp Merc on her that I'm in the process of resurrecting. It sits on a 1956 Holsclaw trailer that I'm putting back together. I'll be posting some pics soon of the process of rebuilding this trailer.
I also have another old 14' jon boat that I just throw in the back of the pickup truck to fish small lakes and ponds.

This is a Great Place to be!!!

Mike

MikeA57 said:
Originally from Louisville, KY but now call Olive Branch, MS home. I like to fish, hunt and play with my sons and grandaughter. I work at a software company and also have a small side business doing audio/video work.
I have a 1981 Lowe 14' Big Jon with an '82 25 hp Merc on her that I'm in the process of resurrecting. It sits on a 1956 Holsclaw trailer that I'm putting back together. I'll be posting some pics soon of the process of rebuilding this trailer.
I also have another old 14' jon boat that I just throw in the back of the pickup truck to fish small lakes and ponds.

This is a Great Place to be!!!

Mike

:WELCOME:

From another fellow Mississippian!

I'm Jackie Kennedy I reside in Gun Barrel City, Texas on beautiful Cedar Creek Lake. I'm a fishing guide who fishes 3-7 days a week. I fish when I don't have trips. If it swims I can catch it, prefer blue cat, flat head catfish, red drum, stripers, and hybrids.
If you are ever down in this neck of the woods give me a call.
My website is:
https://jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
I like to catch big fish out of my tin boat, this is my seventh one. I've owned SeaArk, Fisher, Gruman, Texas Made, Lone Star, Arkansas Traveler, and Xpress. love them tinboats.

Scott Chandler here, from Simpsonville S.C. 15' Fisher Marine w/ 9.9 Tohatsu, ready for complete demo and upfit with you guys help!!! New here but not to boats and motors. My last one was a 22' Angler w/ 225 Merc. boy did she love the gas.

Macky Preece from Pike County Kentucky. I have been fishing most of my life. Spent a lot of summers on Norris lake in Tennessee. Just bought a 10 foot Landau to use on a couple of small lakes close to my house. Hello to everyone.

mpreece said:
Macky Preece from Pike County Kentucky. I have been fishing most of my life. Spent a lot of summers on Norris lake in Tennessee. Just bought a 10 foot Landau to use on a couple of small lakes close to my house. Hello to everyone.
:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining! :beer:

Finaly figured it out, dah, got myself added,

Hi I am dougdad, from Marion MI. I like to fish for Bass, and Trout mostly, will take what ever bites though. Have a 12.6 ft. grumman flats boat that I am working on to make it more comfy. for long days on the water.

I'm from O'Fallon, MO- just west of St. Louis. I fish Mark Twain and Truman Lake mainly and a few others now and then. I fish mainly for bass and crappie, but also do a trout trip or two every year. I'm wanting to do a few bass tournaments this year now that I have Twain figured out, (on occasion).

My boat is a 2004 G3 HP180DC with a Yamaha VMAX 150 hp. Just got it a couple weeks ago and haven't got in in my home water yet.