New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello my name is Jeff. I live in the southeast corner of Kansas. I came onto this site while doing a google search and it looked like a good one so I joined. I currently have an ole 1448 Landau flatbottom and just purchased a 25hp Mercury tiller motor to put on it. I'm fairly new to boating and ask myself why i didn't buy a flatbottom boat years ago.

Hello Jim and all clubmembers. My name is George Reeves and I live in the northeast corner of Oklahoma outside the nearest town of Welch. I love to fish, mainly for LMB. Because of this passion, about 10 years ago I started a tackle business known as H&P Tackle. I do entirely lead and wire baits. The thing got so big that I was forced to get into centrifugal spin casting just to be able to keep up. Now, that is what the business is centered around, spin casting. I have the capability to make the silicone molds used for casting as well. So, if there is anyone out there needing my help in this field, feel free to give a shout.
Since getting into the business, I have less time to fish :cry: , but when I do get out, I have a 8.5' Water Scamp that enables me to do short fishing excursions quite handily.

This is a great site, and I hope to hear from some of you down the road.

George Reeves
H&P Tackle
Welch, OK

Hello friends..

New member from Leander Texas but have been browsing for a couple of days to get familiar and to look for ideas on my project. Growing up dad had a 8 foot sears jon boat and we fished the heck out of it. He actually still has it. Now I'm working on a 14 footer to pass to my son when he's old enough. There is a lot of great info on here. Thank you to all the previous post and thank you for the future help.

=D> =D> =D> Welcome aboard guys from another grumpy old curmudgeon......Great site here these fellers know their stuff and very accommodating too...................JIGGY

Hi. I'm Byron and am stationed in millington tn. I'm from Arkansas originally from a lil place called fairfield bay. Greers Ferry Lake was my back yard growing up. I'm in the Navy now so I have to find new fishing wholes which is good and bad. Just started getting a little more "professional" with it in the last year. Come to find out Zebco 33's and Shakespere ugly sticks aren't the only rod n reels out there lol. shimano is my favorite so far, and I just got a 1442 alumacraft a couple weeks ago with a 9.9 evanrude pancake.

Hey, new member here. Long time reader though. I've been registered since July of last year but I hadn't posted. Just enjoying all the great mods and taking in all the great info.

Let me rephrase that,
When I login then go to "reply" or "new post" the forum tells me to login Again. :roll:
I'm a member of several other forums and never had the login,relogin trouble.
But now it seems to be working properly.

Hello, new friends. I have been looking through the site for a while and I got too say everyone here has alot of craftmen ship. I mean wow. I have some Ideals for my 1974 Sears. Which I will be posting soon. :)