New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
basskissr said:
Hi All!!! From Lake Worth, Florida. Just s.e. of Lake Okeechobee.
Nice to see so many jon boat owners out there. Will have to post some pics of my Lowe 1436 conversion when I get the chance.

Welcome aboard!!

Hey all. Sid, from Ambler, PA (Montgomery County) and points NE (Blakeslee, Monroe County). 35, married, two kids, two jobs, semi-retired bassist, just getting into this whole boat thing.

Towmotor

Towmotor said:
Hey all. Sid, from Ambler, PA (Montgomery County) and points NE (Blakeslee, Monroe County). 35, married, two kids, two jobs, semi-retired bassist, just getting into this whole boat thing.

Towmotor

Hay man - you are right down the street from me - anytime you want to go catch a few bass let me know.

David

Hey all, JT here in Indianapolis, IN.

Father of 3 boys (15,13,9) and 1 girl (11). Former Army dude now computer dude in corporate America, even though I'm planning on going into the National Guard at the ripe age of 40. Love to fish and coach Little League. Haven't been on the water in a few years, gave up club/tourney fishing to keep wife from killin me :shock:

Looking forward to getting my new old jon boat on the water over the week of the 4th of July!

Captain Ahab said:
Towmotor said:

Towmotor

Hay man - you are right down the street from me - anytime you want to go catch a few bass let me know.

David

Sounds good, Capt.
I've also heard rumors that there's a guitar player that goes by the name of Ahab....................Ever heard of him?

Towmotor

im new here,from macclenny,fl.i joined that website you posted jim,pretty cool.lookin forward to gettin some good info for boat projects from you guys thx,toyz1972

toyz1972 said:
im new here,from macclenny,fl.i joined that website you posted jim,pretty cool.lookin forward to gettin some good info for boat projects from you guys thx,toyz1972

Welcome man! Thanks for joining! :beer:

1972 was such a great year! :D

Hello all, im new here just been checking dis site out for 4 hours last night! wow :shock:
I am so amazed how good dis forum is. i read a lot, let me tell there is SO much very good imformation on here and everyone is so kind, nice, and very helpful on here. I'm Happy to find this site/forum, im on other forums but i gotta say this is the BEST one yet =D> lol.........seriously I LOVE IT...........sorry i can go on forever but, this is asking where are you from so:

I'm from HAWAII but currently living in Central California!

P.S. i just wanna thank JIM and Waterwings for all the hard work and time they put on this forum!!!!! =D> give them a hand
and whoever else helps alot out on dis forum! THANK YOU.......

this is my very 1st post lol and more to come.......now :lol:

KAI

USAF Firefighter been here 4 years going back home to hawaii in 5 months for good cant wait.

yes there is HUGE peacock bass, smb, lmb, crappie, blue gill, red devil, catfish, etc.

hi everyone
my name is Mike and i am 44 years old and from Middletown,Ohio and love to fish and hunt and drag race my little 9 second small block chevelle street car,i have a 1989 winner 1660 tournament bass boat and a old sears 14 foot flat bottom jon boat that i am currently making a catfishing rig out of and progress is going well.
thats a little about me and i like the site it is full of interesting information.........................Mike