New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newbie here. Just a youngin from FL looking to get my first boat. Think I may have found, but still looking for some reviews on the brand (weldcraft). Been a lurker off and on for awhile and I thinking I'm finally ready to bite the bullet and get me a boat. Looking forward to all of the info thats on here, but not the second job to fund all of the projects.

usingmyrights said:
Newbie here. Just a youngin from FL looking to get my first boat. Think I may have found, but still looking for some reviews on the brand (weldcraft). Been a lurker off and on for awhile and I thinking I'm finally ready to bite the bullet and get me a boat. Looking forward to all of the info thats on here, but not the second job to fund all of the projects.

Welcome aboard "usingmyrights". Glad to have you here. Keep us posted on the "new boat" project. Any questions....I'm sure you can find lots of help here too!

Hi everybody Jeff here from Va. My son and I just got our first tin boats and I have been checking out the site for awhile and really enjoy it. I picked up a 68 Mirro Craft 14ft V-hull with a Johnson 9.9 Four-stroke a Minn Kota trolling motor and a fishfinder for $300 bucks. And yeah I know I just about stole it. Well hopefully by spring we will have it ready to catch some cats on Leesville Lake.Enough for now I'll try to post pics as we fix her up

Stringsteene from southern MN here. I have always been into canoes and small boats.

I have a Coleman Crawdad that is in need of a few mods. Also a 14' V-hull that needs work as well.

I am new to the forum but not to tinboats. I have an 18.0 Alumacraft center console with a 90 HP Johnson.

January 2003_3612 (Small).JPG

My favorite is saltwater fishing on the Texas Gulf Coast.

Welcome aboard nsew45. Nice to have you here. Also good to have more saltwater experience. I don't know much about that at all.

Aquaholic6801 said:
Hello , My Name is Harry and I AM an AQUAHOLIC...........................

Welcome aboard Harry. I think you're gonna find lots more just like you here. Kind of like a support group that supports our disease. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the Welcome folks, I have been working on a project.........thats how i stumled across this place...interesting stuff here....going to start a thread on my Tinboat..... :fishing:

whats up all??

my name is Dave I live in Mayland but Im originally from PA: home of the all time winningest superbowl champs, The PITTSBURGH STEELERS!! :D
recently bought and began to modify a 12 ft flat bottom jon..
I got the fishing bug bad.... :p
soon as the weather breaks Im headed out there to see if i cant sink my new boat... :)
hopefully, I'll be posting pics of some big striper soon...
gonna start trolling in my little boat and see how i do....

thanks to all for their suggestions and comments...
this site rocks!!!

Hi Everybody. I am a new member from NJ. Hopefully I will have a 14' jon in the next few weeks so I can feel like I really belong.

Scott from NJ said:
Hi Everybody. I am a new member from NJ. Hopefully I will have a 14' jon in the next few weeks so I can feel like I really belong.

Welcome Scott fron NJ! You don't need a boat to belong here....but I'm sure it's more fun. :LOL2: Happy to have you, and hope you get that boat real soon.

Hey all, Im Joe ! just thought Id introduce myself here to get started with the goodness of this site. I currently live in the Thumb of Michigan, soon to move to North Carolina but originally from Tennessee. Im in the Army if it helps explain that, lol. Well I am the proud owner of a Tracker 1436 I bought last winter from Bass Pro and have had nothing but a blast with it ever since. I started with just the boat and found a $50.00 trailer that Ive worked on to make it road worthy, bought one of those Briggs & Stratton 5hp motors, had it for a couple of months and now I have a 20hp Johnson on the "Stink Pickle" what a big difference that made, its almost spooky lol. Ive been doing a lot of work on the whole set up and ill soon have pics of everything ive done to her so far in another section. Also I dont know if any of you have seen this video on YouTube but if you watch it Im sure it'll make you laugh ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_R1aBoRAAY I hope that link worked, Im still tryin to figure this out but if it didnt just go to You Tube and search for "Bass Fishing redneck style". Thanks to all in advance and take care. :D

Latest posts