New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BarryG said:
Hello all! I just found this site and looks like a lot of good info here for tin! I've got an 05 PT175 Tracker w/75 Merc. Mainly fish Mark Twain Lake and just starting to learn LOZ. Looking forward to learning and helping others out here! :mrgreen:

Welcome!! I work in Fenton and live in Manchester.

Hey BarryG.....welcome to TinBoats. Happy to have you here. I'm in Fenton too and there's quite a few others very close. Looking forward to hooking up with you all some day soon.

hey everybody! i am new to this site but have been reading alot on here this is a great forum and i can't wait to get to know all you guys! i love to fish for largemouth bass, i do fish local tournaments where i live at, thanks for reading and talk to you soon!

Welcome aboard rnsadb1,

When you get a chance, complete your profile so we know what part of the world you're from.

Glad you found us!

I've been lurking, looking and learning here for a while, figured it's time to intro myself. Name's Sam, fish the New River in Virginia for smallies and muskies. Been at it a long time, the last 20 years out of a Grumman 1437 with a 25hp Johnson. Constantly find the need to modify or redesign or fabricate things that make life on the river easier.

My current project is a Polar Kraft 1668. Realistically, it should be a 1648, but it's their business.

boat2011.jpg

I'm getting ready to extend the deck for a seat, trolling motor, lights, anchor. I love to tinker and this has me pumped.

Wow, after all the help and searching I have done here, I just found this thread!

I am Bob, I am a full time paramedic, part time pharmacy technician, volunteer firefighter (captain of my local department), and a professional educator. I live in Waltham, Maine, about 35 miles from Bar Harbor...everyone knows where that is! Moved up here in 1996 from "upstate" NY and planted my roots!

I am an avid outdoorsman, love fishing...love fishing...love fishing! I do it all year!

I have two of my own great kids, and the future wife has two of her own, they are all mine!!!! When I am not working in my ambulance, or putting out fires, I am working on my 89 ProCraft (See Holy Refurb Project) or just out FISHING!

I love this site, have referred a bunch of my crew who are tinny's themselves!

Thanks for all that you have done for my project, and I hope that one day I can return the favor!

I am also new to this site. I have a Richline 14' that the title says is a 76 but appears much older. I love to fish small waters from a floatube, styrafoam kickboat or use the tinboat on big waters. Bass fisherman all the way but not against fishing for lesser fish (perch jerking) from time to time. :mrgreen:

Welcome Jay D.....Happy to have you as part of the TinBoat family! Where ya from??? There's a spot for that in your profile too. :wink:

I am also new to this site, and not much with computers. I am 59 and live in piedmont N.C. I have been an avid fisherman my entire life. I fish out of 17' War Eagle with a 50hp Mercury tiller steer. I have owned everything from 20' Rangers to 14' V bottoms and this is the best. I am done with the big bass tourn. with all the big boats keeping the water churning. You can't catch fish running 70 mph up and down the lake!!! I like for everyone to catch fish and get much satisfaction out of helping young fishermen learn.

Welcome to TinBoats jrbass. Happy to have you as part of the family.

As for being a computer whiz....no worries. If you can post what you already have...you'll be fine around here. We do love pictures though so you might want to learn how to post pics. Sounds like you have the right approach to bass fishing. If you can catch a fish going 70mph.....I'd hate to be the fish! :LOL2:

I am new here, already posted a few times.

I live in Success, MO. About 20 minutes South of Fort Leonard Wood, I work for the DoD as an Army Civilian. I recently got 14X36 Jon boat. I have a 55lb trolling motor to move it. It will be used mostly in smaller rivers for floats and fishing.

Ross said:
I am new here, already posted a few times.

I live in Success, MO. About 20 minutes South of Fort Leonard Wood, I work for the DoD as an Army Civilian. I recently got 14X36 Jon boat. I have a 55lb trolling motor to move it. It will be used mostly in smaller rivers for floats and fishing.

Welcome....again. Ross. :LOL2:

jrbass said:
I am also new to this site, and not much with computers. I am 59 and live in piedmont N.C. I have been an avid fisherman my entire life. I fish out of 17' War Eagle with a 50hp Mercury tiller steer. I have owned everything from 20' Rangers to 14' V bottoms and this is the best. I am done with the big bass tourn. with all the big boats keeping the water churning. You can't catch fish running 70 mph up and down the lake!!! I like for everyone to catch fish and get much satisfaction out of helping young fishermen learn.

Welcome to the site. I sent you a response to your PM to me. Good fishin!

I am in the middle of Florida. I have an aluminum v hull a friend gave me. Missing a couple rivets. 13'6" long 4' wide. I have no idea who made it. Aluminum plate has nothing legible besides the 001195 stamped number. I have to wait until school starts back to play with it. Summer chores come first.

Latest posts